BLOGGER TEMPLATES Memes
 

Let The Bygone Be Bygone


Dear Ex, I wish I could say to you : Goodluck with your life. But I can't simply lie to myself. I hope you're happy with your new life. Just to make it clear, I didn't dump you, but I'd back off from our relationship because of the problem. What's the problem? Let it  be a secret between you and me. And I wish you'll find someone better than me one day. The one who will treat you better. The one that will make you smile from ear to ear. The one who can protect you better. The one who will render you paradise. I know you still love me, but we can't escape the fact that I'm not enough for you. I knew this was going to happen. I'm not angry, either. I should be, but I'm not. I just feel pain. A lots of pain. Don't worry, I will move on. Before this I thought I couldn't live without you, it's gonna hurt when it's heal too.  Even though I really love you, I'm gonna smile cause I deserve to. Quickly I'm learning to love again. All I know is I'll be ok. I have to pen off now, my dad is calling. Until the next post. Bye.


Posted by Rein Ahmad